Cascades Wildflower Villa
Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 866-579-1355 for further assistance.
Marvel at the sweeping beauty of Wenatchee National Forest from the comfort of the patio, or simply step out your backdoor to adventure. Cascades Wildflower Villa is your gateway to quintessential Pacific Northwest recreation with plenty of room for friends and family (and Fido, too!).
About Cascades Wildflower Villa
Open the front door to the beautifully manicured Kahler Glen Golf Course or step directly out of the back door into the Wenatchee National Forest!
Cozy but spacious, this home invites you to be whoever you want to be: cuddly book worm, thrill-seeking adrenaline junky, curious trail climber. Perfectly located for those looking to explore Leavenworth and Wenatchee, and equally convenient as a basecamp for Stevens Pass.
The open concept living/dining/kitchen space is the perfect retreat for the whole group after a day of natural fun. Relax on the sunny patio and feast your eyes on the rolling mountains by day, and gather ‘round the fire pit to tell stories and spot constellations by night.
Worried about missing the game, or wishing you could curl up to your favorite film while on vacation? We have three 50" flat screen smart TVs, each with its own sound bar waiting for you.
With three inviting bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and plentiful living room seating, Cascades Wildflower Chalet Villa comfortably sleeps up to six adults in the tranquility of the Pacific Northwest Mountains. With the two sleeper sofas in the living room and a crib, up to eight adults, two kids and one infant or toddler can be accommodated..
What Guests Have to Say
“Exceptional” - Eddie
“It was a great stay and would recommend this place to anyone looking for a mountain staycation. The house was squeaky clean when we arrived and was very well maintained. If you are looking for a cabin in the woods, this is the right spot.” - Vibha
More About Cascades Wildflower Villa
Your escape to the Cascades:
- This is a ski-in, ski-out property and trails hook into the Lake Wenatchee trail system, so there are miles and miles of groomed cross country ski trails right outside the front door. (Please be sure to check trail maps and snow reports for current conditions and trail openings.)
- The Nason Ridge Trail is literally right out the back door of Cascades Wildflower Cabin, where you can start your hike through the Wenatchee National Forest. Additional hiking can be found at Hidden Lake, just five minutes west, and Dirty Face, seven minutes northwest.
- Make yourself at home! Please enjoy the entire house and outdoor amenities.
- Fully equipped stainless steel kitchen for home cooking, or walk a few blocks down the road to Wildflour’s four-star Italian dining.
- Up to 2 dogs are allowed with our per pet per day cleaning fee.
Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort
The real treat is the location right on Kahler Glen Golf Course. Even if you don't play the spectacular 18 holes, you'll enjoy the full mountain views, the long luscious greens and serenity the course offers. The clubhouse includes a full restaurant and bar available for your enjoyment.
- Simply step outdoors to enjoy Kahler Glen’s 18-hole, par 70 golf course in the warmer months. In winter the course is transformed into a groomed cross country ski area, with sledding, and snowshoeing. Kids will enjoy the on-site playground.
- Enjoy a four-star dining experience at Wildflour Restaurant, located on the Kahler Glen premises. Not only wonderful food, but year round dining in unique outdoor igloos and, if you prefer, carry out. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Just one mile away, you'll find Lake Wenatchee State Park where in summer you can swim, rent kayaks and stand up paddleboards, ride horses, and more. In winter, the area activities include sledding, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing.
- Plain, five miles to the east, features zip line tours.
- For Bavarian charm, wine tasting galore, and summer rafting trips on the Wenatchee River, head on over to Leavenworth, just 20 minutes away.
- In 30 minutes, you can find yourself at Stevens Pass, a Vail Ski Resort.
About Lake Wenatchee near Leavenworth
Looking to enjoy a getaway in the Leavenworth area? You've come to the right place because Lake Wenatchee properties are only a short 30-35 minute drive to downtown Leavenworth itself.
The Lake Wenatchee area has endless recreational activity options throughout all four seasons. If you decide to stay with us, you'll have the opportunity to explore and adventure around the lake and throughout the towering timbers.
During the summer, there are bird watching, fishing, boating & rafting and trail hiking opportunities. The warm weather brings all the wildlife out, so take the opportunity to explore the area.
The colder months of winter allow for skiing, snowshoeing, as well as ice fishing & skating adventures.
No matter what time of the year you decide to visit, the scenic views are to die for.
As we stated earlier, you're also a short drive away to downtown Leavenworth where the Bavarian culture and spirits exist. You can enjoy a variety of events throughout the year such as Oktoberfest, the flowering Maifest or the Christmas lighting and caroling during December.
The Leavenworth Getaways Promise
Here at Leavenworth Getaways Vacation Rentals, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after you visit our home. We have onsite property management that is available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Dogs Allowed
- Starry Starry Nights
- Gourmet Coffee Maker
- Gas Barbecue
- Gift Shops
- Putting Green
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Golf Courses
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing
- Lake Swimming
- Freshwater Fishing
- Iceskating Rink
- Name: Cascades Wildflower Villa
- Status: Active
- Type: Villa
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Leavenworth
- Location: Lake Wenatchee
- Resort: Kahler Glen
- Setting: Golf Course Resort
- View: Full Resort View
- Internet: Yes
- Sq. Ft: 1,764
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: KQQTTLL
- Bunks: Yes
- Baths: 2
- Normal Occupancy: 6
- Sleeps: 8
- Max Occupancy: 9
- Parking: 2
- Pets: Dogs
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: CascadesWildflower.com
- Manager: Leavenworth Getaways